The Homerun Club is starting a Capital Campaign to fund much needed improvements to the Varsity and Junior Varsity baseball fields at the High School with the goal of bettering the overall experience for the players, coaches and fans.
Our goal is to raise $225,000 for all of the improvements, which would be completed in two phases:
- Phase 1: Completed in 2018, Budgeted at $85,000.
Phase 2: Completed during Fall 2018 - Winter 2019, Budgeted at $140,000.
- Protective fence caps
- JV field batting cage
- JV field bullpens
- Varsity field batter's eye screening
- JV field outfield fence reinforcing and wind screen
- New concessions area in the lower level of the press box
- New scoreboards for both the varsity and JV fields
- Varsity field upgraded sound system