Annual Maintenance - Safety and Efficiency Agreement (SEA)
The best investment to protect your investment
There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than annual maintenance. Annual maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
You’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
Ignoring the AC unit for too long can prove catastrophic, and result in the need for a total, costly, replacement. Annual maintenance helps save you money in the long run and ensures that you keep your home comfortable for a long time.
Depending on the equipment maintained, our "SEA" includes:
- Check safety controls
- Check for gas/refrigerant leaks
- Clean the condensate line
- Vacuum the furnace chamber/burner
- Inspect the heat exchanger for dangerous cracks
- Replace thermostat batteries
- Replace up to (2) 1" filters
- Test for Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Check the gas pressure
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check wiring and electrical disconnect
- Adjust the return air dampers throughout your home
- Check the temperature rise and wet bulb temperature
- Test compressor and clean the outdoor coil
- Check capacitors and amp draw
- Check the indoor coil
- Check the vent pipes
- Check water levels and pressures (boiler)
- Replace nozzle and oil filter (oil furnace)
- Inspect humidifier if you have one
Benefits of an SEA:
- Peace of Mind
- Automatic, regular servicing
- Preferential emergency service scheduling
- Potential problems are spotted before trouble and major expense occur
- Maintain peak system performance
- Minimize utility bills
- 10% discount on additional repairs if needed
- Protects your home by ensuring proper and safe equipment operation
- Agreement is transferable, adding value to your home
24-Hour Emergency Service 365 days a year — Service at your convenience not ours!
*All manufacturers recommend annual maintenance to keep equipment running at peak efficiency. Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance. We service every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.